We are looking for a passionate, dedicated mid-level iOS developer to take over development of our flagship mobile application PlantEaters (we'll overlook an occassional omnivore indescretion). While we'd prefer to find a candidate in New York or South Florida, the right applicant can work remotely. This job will give the developer a tremendous amount of flexibility in how the application continues to evolve, as well as a large stake in how the business grows. This is an ideal opportunity to make a big impact with development freedom! Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Create beautiful, engaging, and addictive UI design.
- Work with a product team in the evolution and development of our iPhone and Adroid apps
- Be involved with all stages of application development
- Work closely with other remote developers to implement server APIs and services to support planned mobile functionality.
- Detail orientation and strong collaboration skills
- One or more years of experience in mobile development
- Utilize defined core technologies and best practice standards for development
- Objective-C, Cocoa Touch; bonus points for java experience
- Strong object-oriented design and analysis skills experience with a mobile device focus
- MySql experience
- Experience with web technologies preferred REST/XML/SOAP Web Services, JSON, HTML5
- Xcode, Android, SDK and Eclipse development environment experience.
- Programming for in iOS7 and above
- Strong JAVA or Object C Programming competency
- Experience with deploying apps to the iTunes App Store
- Experience with Social Network integration (FB, Twitter, etc.)
- Experience designing web service API intended for mobile apps